McHale Fusion Vario
The McHale Fusion Vario is a fully integrated baler wrapper, which consists of a high output variable chamber baler with an integrated wrapping ring.
It can wrap the following bale types:
The Fusion Vario has the ability to make bales of hay and straw from 0.6 metres up to 1.68 metres or from 2’ up to 5’ 6” .
The McHale Fusion Vario can also produce bales of haylage or silage from 1.1 metres up to 1.45 metres or 3’ 3” up to 4’ 8” .
- 2 metre, five tine bar pick up
- Crop roller
- 15 knife chopper system with heavy duty rotor
- Drop floor unblocking system
- Double drive variable bale chamber
- 3 belt bale chamber with endless belts
- Crop flow indicators
- Patented bale transfer delivering higher output
- High-speed vertical wrapping ring
- i Touch control system
- Inbuilt camera system
- Fully automatic operation