The McHale 991 high speed bale wrapper is a new model introduced for the 2010 season, which can deliver 50% more output.
It sets the pace for efficient and effective round bale wrapping. The 991 high speed bale wrapper features practical design, quality components and precision engineering making the McHale bale wrapping range the first choice for contractors and farmers.
The 991 high speed model is an efficient and effective round bale wrapper featuring practical design, quality components and precision engineering.
- Two 750mm aluminium dispensers
- Smooth and even bale rotation
- Hydraulically operated cut and tie system
- Quick fit film dispensers
- Patented Bale Dampener system
- Cab mounted control console
- Film break sensors fitted
Two 750mm aluminium dispensers maintain a consistent stretch, which maximises film usage. The dispenser units consist of two aluminium rollers, which are geared to each other with robust steel gears of different ratios. The two dispensers on the 991 High Speed are stepped so that there is an overlap where the two sheets of plastic come together.